A friend of mine shared this link with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mothersnotebook/photos/pcb.608929895874194/608927912541059/?type=1&theater
It’s hilarious because I live this life. And then I got to thinking. I wonder how many temper tantrums Harrison has had that could be put on this post. And then I made a list.
- He couldn’t find his dinosaur. It was on the floor.
- He wanted me to make his bed. He was in it.
- He didn’t want to eat breakfast. It was lunch time.
- He didn’t want me to turn off his tv show. He’d already seen that episode of Handy Manny 4 times.
- He didn’t want me to brush his teeth (by the way, sometimes it is easier to brush the teeth of a screaming kid because his mouth is already open. You’re welcome.)
- He didn’t want to be in bed anymore but wouldn’t get out.
- He couldn’t use a fork to eat his popcorn.
- He didn’t get any mail today.
- His sister exists.
- He didn’t want to take a bath.
- He wanted to take a bath.
- The ice in his cup melted. (It happens to be 80 degrees)
- His cup wasn’t working. (It was empty)
And so yeah. That was the last 24 hours of my life.